There is a way that you can sell yourself to a potential employer in the shortest way possible – an executive summary. So, what is
There is no safest strategy to landing your dream job or career except through acquiring the best job-related principles. While this may look easy to many people out there, it is not. On the contrary, learning the best career-related strategies and principles takes time.
It needs patience and you must be ready to learn. You will require mentors and different professional help that is related to your field. One of the major things that you will have to learn is how to tailor a professional, work winning resume.
When you Google with keywords like ‘top executive resumes writers’ or ‘executive resume writers for CEOs’ or ‘executive resume writing services’ or something like that, you will find a list of search results on Google’s first page that provide resume writing services.
They come in search results because they are the best in their quality. So, how do they differ from others?
Well, we’ll find how they are the best and what they provide to make your resume prominent from the others.
How to Get the Winning ResumeApparently, many people who want winning resumes don’t take their time to find the right help. If you want to get the best-optimized resume, you need to find the best resume writing services too. Unfortunately, the internet is today flooded with so many substandard resume writing services. Instead of professional companies that offer first-grade services, we have resume mills and template generating platforms. To save you the headache of browsing through hundreds of substandard resume writing services, we have compiled a list of the top five Certified Professional Resume Writing Services (CPRWs). Take a look.
ResumeWriters.com is by far the oldest professional resume writing platform here. The company was founded in 1999 and has since been on an upward trend. The company has a 99% success rate and is one of the most sought after platforms by jobseekers.
ResumeWriters understands how to develop new job seekers and how to tailor them for the market. They have the largest network of vetted and also independently contracted professional writers.
Benefits of ResumeWriters
Working with ResumeWriters is highly beneficial for both new job seekers and experienced workers.
- Certified Writers: Writers are hired only after they meet the standards of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Directors International. This guarantees quality work and results.
- Interview Guarantee: This platform also guarantees a job interview within 60 days after they write your CV. However, if after 60 days you haven’t had a job interview, they guarantee to rewrite your CV for free.
- Affordable Pricing: You will also get the best services for affordable rates. The rights you get are adept in resume writing, knowledgeable, and understand the procedures, format, and standards of resume writing.
Additional Tip: ResumeWriters have some of the best resume designs. They are updated and enjoy the best reviews. They have millions of testimonies across the web and a one-on-one platform that you’ll work together on.
TopResume is another large company of CPRWs that has a significant web presence and which has made a great name for itself.
The website includes some cool research statistics, which give you a clear picture to why you need a professionally tailored resume. It shows you what a professional CV can do to you and how much it increases your chances of being hired.
- Pricing: $149 – $349
- Turnaround: 7 to 14 days
- Writers: 1,500+
- Industries: All industries
Benefits of Using TopResume
Like the rest of the top-rated resume writers that we will see here, TopResume has some cool benefits.
- Variety of Options: First you will get a variety of professional CV writers to choose from. The number is big and that means you can get the best out of the most.
- Vast Experience Level: TopResume has been around since 2014. They have worked together with Talent Inc. which is their parent company. For over five years, TopResume has brought together over 1,500 top resume writers.
- Better Success Levels: This platform has a wider global network with over 400,000 professional interviews and jobs. The reviews are positive and many people acknowledge their professional help.
How to Use TopResume
Working with the TopResume is fast. You only need to upload your regular resume and the system will assign you an expert writer. The experts are always vetted before they are included in the system.
Once you have the writer, you can then work together via the dashboard and draft the best career layout. Once the work is done, you’ll get a resume that’s tailored to your goals.
Additional Tip: The communication here is fast and reliable. It works over the dashboard but you can work over the phone too. However, this will cost you some additional fees. The best is to contact the company through email if you have a concern.
ResumeSpice is among the top-rated professional resume writing services for quite some time. The platform has registered a higher number of success levels since it was developed by the best recruiters.
The platform is, therefore, based on first-hand knowledge of the things that recruiters such as hiring managers and HR professionals look for.
Upon its creation, ResumeSpice’s main objective was to create the most effective, fast, and trusted career services. They also wanted to create a better coaching platform.
- Pricing: $199 to $299+
- Turnaround: 3 to 14 days
- Writers: 1,500+
- Industries: All industries
Benefits of ResumeSpice
Like many of these platforms that we have seen, ResumeSpice also offers many benefits once you sign up.
- Accredited Writers: Resume writers in this platform are vetted. They are also accredited and must be 100% Certified Professional Resume Writers. They must also be a Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Guaranteed Result: ResumeSpice guarantees that you will receive a job interview within the first 60 days. However, if you don’t, they will rewrite your CV for free.
- Fast Inclusivity: This platform also offers direct inclusivity over its interface. You will have a one on one with your resume writer and make the adjustments that you need. This choice also enables you to get a targeted resume.
Additional Tip: With direct benefits, ResumeSpice allows you to have a direct impact on how your resume is done. You will enjoy the best customer care service and also have an affordable resume optimization plan.
Resumes planet is one of the longest-serving professional resume writing companies. They have built great reputation overtime for themselves.
Today, they enjoy some of the best testimonials from several happy customers. They have a range of services that they provide and will provide help to both entry-level and professional experiences.
Benefits of Resumesplanet
- Extra Help: On top of writing resumes, Resumesplanet also provides help with cover letters, military, and federal write-ups, and follow-up and thank-you letters. There is also resume editing and LinkedIn profile creation.
- Fast Delivery: While the quality of your resume is not in doubt, the job is also done in the shortest time possible. You will get your final resume within 5 days. Even so, you can also order a professionally written resume and additional services and get them in 24 hours.
- Affordable Packs: The packages here are also quite affordable. When you choose the right package for your needs you will find out that you are saving more. This comes together with reliable customer support.
Additional Tip: Most people who want a professional CV to start with will be happy with this site. It is best if you are working on a budget and if you still want the best. They will also revise the resume for free if you don’t land an interview 35 days from the time you receive the product.
For a long time, many people have used LinkedIn as a job search platform. The website has been so reliable at finding jobs and any other career-related information.
What most people don’t know is that LinkedIn also offers a “professional service platform” known as LinkedIn ProFinder. This platform is restricted to resume writing, interviewing, and career coaching.
The platform is certified, accredited, and result-oriented. This means that anyone who wants to get the best resume writing can always contact LinkedIn ProFinder.
- Pricing: $100- $700+
- Turnaround: 3 to 14 days
- Professional Writers: 100+
- Industries: All industries
Benefits of LinkedIn Profinder
If you choose LinkedIn Profinder you will be getting a lot of benefits. The benefits include the following.
- Time Efficiency: With this platform reception of proposals is quick. The turnaround is, therefore, less than 14 days.
- Intimate Relationship: LinkedIn Profinder also has a human face to it. They don’t assign you to resume writers to work with. On the contrary, you get to pick by yourself from the many available professionals. Your choice will be based on the available LinkedIn profiles.
- Highly Affordable: While LinkedIn Profinder has vetted every one of their professional resume writers, they also have room for freelancers. This makes the prices more competitive and highly affordable. Nonetheless, you will still pay $100+ for a quality resume.
- Proximity Choice: For guys who want a one on one talk with their resume writers, LinkedIn Profinder offers the “local-only” professional option. This allows you to work with people close to you who you can have a one-on-one meeting with.
How to Use LinkedIn ProFinder
This is simple. All you need to do is to answer a couple of questions that will determine the type of services you need.
Once you do so, you will get 5 proposals within 24 hours from different resume writing professionals on LinkedIn’s list.
The proposals include a price quote. You can then research the writers and select your best option.
Additional Tip: While LinkedIn ProFinder vets and helps you to find the best freelancers, you should compare multiple freelancers. Nonetheless, you can ask for the ProFinder concierge team that’s a tech support system for hiring the pro.
Test Your New Resume: Use the Best Scanning Software for Resumes
No matter the type of resume writing service you decide on, it is always advisable that you test your resume before sending it out there.
Thankfully, you don’t have to ask a friend to read it for you. All you require is the best software’s help.
Jobscan is your best option. This software is developed for the top-rated resume scanning services. It determines how best you’d rank on an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
The software is simple to use and will give you the best pointers to your ranking.
Their software is simple. Click on the link above, and then copy and paste your resume, as well as the job description onto their site.
What Does Jobscan Entail?
For a long time, many hiring companies have used powerful portals to gauge applicant resumes. One of these portals is the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
These portals simply filter and rank resumes using pre-determined keyword algorithms. To beat these algorithms a jobseeker must ensure that their resume is professionally prepared.
They have to tailor their resume carefully such that the portal recognizes it among the best. So how is this possible?
The answer is simple. Jobscan automates the whole process. The software is built to help job seekers by providing them with the power to match up the needs of the large applicant tracking systems.
The software will determine if your resume is tailored to meet the demands of your vacancy and a possible ATS.
How to Use Jobscan
Using the Jobscan portal is very easy. If you follow the guide below, you will be through in no time.
First, click on the Jobscan link. The link takes you to the site. Once on the site, you’ll have the option to sign up or to try a sample resume.
We advise that you try a sample resume first. If you are done, you can then sign up for better features.
The process of using Jobscan requires only two steps. First, you’ll paste or upload your resume. Next you’ll also paste your job description.
There are two separate boxes for this. With the two in place, the next thing that you’ll do is to click on the part labeled “scan” under the two boxes.
You can sit back and relax. Your resume will be scanned by Jobscan. You’ll get your results soon after.
NOTE: If your resume passes the ATS technologies that most hiring managers use, Jobscan will show you. This is a relevancy software that makes your work simple.
The first impression that you give your hiring manager is through your resume. That’s how your hiring manager meets you for the very first time. If the resume is properly articulated, you will get the interview for your job.
Even so, not everyone has mastered the art of resume writing. It is, therefore, very important that we get someone who understands the dynamics of the employment market. That’s where the best CPRWs come in.
Getting a new job means making a new job application. You will have to prepare your resume, do a cover letter, and do everything right
For a long time, we have had debates on what to include and not to include in a resume. And while there seems to be
It is common with all of us. You may have done it before. Consciously or sub-consciously, you must have written it somewhere when you were